Monday, April 22, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Any spell of darkness holding me from breaking forth, I command you to be destroyed now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every of my hard labor shall be rewarded greatly this year, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Every evil pit holding back my blessings, I command you to release my blessings now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Everything in my root that is contending with my glory, I command you to die by fire now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I receive total recovery of everything the enemy has deprived me of, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Thank you Jesus for my total recovery. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

All afflictions are temporary, God will deliver you "The afflictions of the righteous are many, but the LORD delivers him from them a...

Popular posts