Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



29th March 2023

PROPHETIC MORNING PRAYERS.

Psalm 1


As I give, may it be given back into my bosom in good measures, in the name of Jesus.

As I sow in the last days of this month, I shall reap bountifully in the name of Jesus.

Father, show me the way for financial abundance and grace in Jesus name.

I shall be a blessing to my world, I decree in the name of Jesus.

I receive all spiritual and heavenly blessings today in the name of Jesus.

For the last days of this month, I shall live a holy and fulfilling life by His grace.

I receive godly ideas and wisdom to thrive in my career, my ministry and my business in the name of Jesus.

May the Lord energize my inner man for breakthrough at the end of this month, in the name of Jesus.

I effect positive and lasting changes in my business and career, in the name of Jesus.

I am matching forward forever in the name of Jesus.

I decree, that I shall begin to gather my harvest, in the name of Jesus.

The cankerworms will not devour into my blessings, in the name of Jesus.

Am ending the month of March with favour and breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

I will be a complete success, in the name of Jesus.

No matter the previous challenges, No matter the pain in the previous month, this end of the month will be for me a positive and great change in my life, in the name of Jesus.

As am ending the month of March, I shall not cry the painful tears I’m used to, in the name of Jesus.

As am ending the month of March my breakthrough is confirmed, in the name of Jesus.

This morning, An end has come to the powers holding me down, in the name of Jesus.

For the last days of this month, The devil has no authority over me, in the name of Jesus.

I am free from the strong hold of Satan and his agents, in the name of Jesus.

Henceforth, I am under the influence of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.

For the last days of these month, I’m breaking through the pain, shame, agony and rejection, in the name of Jesus.

The month of April will bring me a new blessing, in the name of Jesus.

Come the month of April, I’ll be called a new name, in the name of Jesus.

The power of God shall cause me to rise and move forward, in the name of Jesus.

For the remaining days of these month, Power must change hands in my life, in the name of Jesus.

As am about to enter the new month, My life will not be what it used to be, in the name of Jesus.

My life will take a new direction, in the name of Jesus.

My life is changing for the best, in the name of Jesus.

Breakthrough is calling on me in this last week of these month, in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.


By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts