Sunday, March 19, 2023

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
18/03/2023
PRAYER AGAINST SATANIC EMBARGO.
BIBLE READING: PSALM 124:1-8, 2 SAM. 22:46, ISA. 58:6, 1 COR. 16:9.
PRAYER POINTS.
Every satanic embargo placed on my life, be lifted by fire! In the name of Jesus.
You evil embargo placed on my family, I lift you with the blood of Jesus.
You evil barrier placed on my progress, I blot you out with the blood of Jesus.
I exempt myself from every foundational covenant by fire, in the name of Jesus.
I free myself by fire, from every evil ancestral yoke in the name of Jesus.
You evil blockade in my life; I demolish you by fire in the name of Jesus.
Power that has sworn that I will not be set loose as far as they are alive, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
You altar of my father´s house, speaking against me, I silence you with the blood of Jesus.
You doors of limitation opened into my life, I shut you up by fire! In the name of Jesus.
You evil debt of my ancestors; I reject and dis-inherit you by fire. In the name of Jesus.
You my glory that has been swallowed by evil Powers, arise and locate me in the name of Jesus.
You evil conspiracy against my destiny,be exposed and nullified. In the name of Jesus.
Every strongman of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
Let the backbone of the stubborn pursuer and strongman break, in the name of Jesus.
I clear my goods from the warehouse of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
I bind the strongman behind my spiritual blindness and deafness and paralyze his operations in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Every inherited covenant affecting my life, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
Every power behind satanic embargo upon my life, die, in Jesus’ name.
Covenant of foundational impossibility attached to my life, break by fire, in Jesus’ name.
O Lord My Father, every chain limiting my destiny break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
In the name of Jesus every power in my Father house holding me captive be destroyed by fire in Jesus name
O Lord My Father, I command every embargo on my glory to be lifted now by fire in the name of Jesus.
Every power that stopped my parent in the past you are powerless over my life and destiny die now by fire in Jesus name.
Every cage of embargo, constructed for me by the enemy, release me by fire, in Jesus’ name.
Wisdom of witchcraft of my father’s house, that has placed me under embargo, I destroy your hold over my life and render you powerless, in the name of Jesus.
Power of God, be released upon my life and break every embargo in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
Power to recover all that I have lost due to satanic embargo, I recover you now by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
As from today, I declare “NO MORE EMBARGO” in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts