Monday, February 13, 2023

Let us pray


🙌Father, thank you that your thoughts for me are thoughts of peace and not of evil, that gives me hope for a new beginning and a great future, in the name of Jesus. Jer 29:11

 🙌Father, thank you for a second chance and a new dawn. I pray that your will and not mine will be done from now and always, in Jesus name.

 🙌Father, create in me a new heart and put your right spirit for a new beginning within me, in Jesus name. PS 51:10.

 🙌Father, by your spirit, remove my heart of stone and give me a heart filled with the spirit for a fresh beginning, in Jesus name. Ezek 36:26. 

🙌Father, by your grace, old things have passed away from my life and destiny and all things from now have become new because I am now a new creature in Christ Jesus. 2cor 5:17.

 🙌Father, do new things in my life that eyes have not seen, nor ear heard nor any mind can conceive as I walk in the newness of life, in Jesus name. 1cor 2:9.

 🙌Father, I receive the grace for a new beginning of transformation, restoration, confirmation and divine establishment, in Jesus name. 2chron 20:20, Isa 54:14. 

🙌Father, as I walk in a new beginning of life, my help and comfort will come from you who made the heavens and the earth, in Jesus’ name. PS 121:1-2. 

🙌Father, in this new beginning, you shall not suffer my foot to be moved, because you are my helper, keeper and the shade upon my right hand, in Jesus name. PS 121:3-5. 

🙌Father, in this new beginning, You shall be with me always, when I pass through waters, they shall not overwhelm me, when I walk through fire, I shall not be burnt because the Lord is my saviour, in Jesus name. Isa 43:2.

Thank you Jesus 👏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Take your eyes off your own limitations and fix them on the God of all hope. He is the One who will bring His promises to pass in His perfec...

Popular posts