Monday, August 26, 2024

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER.
26/08/2024

FROM ZERO TO HERO (SERIES 1)

BIBLE READING: JUDGES 11:1-10, 7:1, PSALM 43:1-3, JOB 3, 1 SAMUEL 2:8.

PRAYER POINTS.

Lord, take me from zero to hero, from shame to fame and from story to GLORY in the name of Jesus.

Lord, I am tired of the valley, I am fed up of the miry clay of life. Let your mighty hand take me to the mountain top in the name of Jesus.

God of Jephthah, wherever I have been despised let me become celebrated in the name of Jesus.

Father, let all those who have despised me begin to covet my favor in the name of Jesus.

Mighty man in battle, catapult me into greatness this season in the name of Jesus.

I silence every spirit that wants to turn me to zero level, in the name of Jesus Christ.

I silence every problematic issue, sickness, financial distress that want to reduce me to zero level, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Power to take me from zero to hero, revive my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

My Father my Father, anything that is holding me back be it my past, family foundation, evil people around my life, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I break out from you today in the name of Jesus.

O Lord give me opportunities that will make my destiny blossom in name of Jesus.

Any force cutting my dreams short and keeping around the same cycle each year as I pray now let such forces be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

Father, as from today, my effort shall no more be swallowed by the wasters in the name of Jesus

My Glory; Arise; Breakthrough and break forth, in the name of Jesus.

You my glory that had been buried like Lazarus, come alive in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, preserve my glory ,in the name of Jesus.

Every attack against my glory backfire be it foundational, territorial, environmental etc in the name of Jesus

Wherever my God ordained glory has been caged- be released, manifest,& shine , in the name of Jesus

All powers, forces, human agents, principality that is not happy with my God ordained glory, s
be silenced , in the name of Jesus..

Lord, give voice unto my Glory for global impact, in the name of Jesus

I receive the gift of my glory in the name of Jesus.

Lord , let me harvest exceeding greatly in this season by your power

Lord, let not my destiny fail you , choose me tonight for great purpose and destiny in the name of Jesus.

Lord, empower my destiny not to fail you in the name of Jesus .

Lord , when you take me to my wealthy place , help me not to forsake you, in the name of Jesus.

Give me long life to enjoy my Hero status in the name of Jesus. When it is time of my reign my life will not be terminated in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayer. In Jesus' mighty name we have prayed. Amen
By: Apostolic Life via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Isaiah 59:1-3 NIV [1] Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. [2] But your iniquities have sep...

Popular posts