Monday, March 14, 2022

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post



15th March 2022

MIDNIGHT PRAYERS AGAINST NEGATIVE WORDS OVER YOUR LIFE.



These violent prayer is to be prayed from 12midnight your local time. After these prayers every negative word spoken against your lifting will be silent forever in Jesus name.


BIBLE CONFESSION: Isaiah 54:17, Luke 23:23, Acts 22:22, 1Samuel 22:9-18.


Jeremiah 46:17
They did cry there, Pharaoh king of Egypt is but a noise; he hath passed the time appointed.


There are evil voices that rise up and speak evil into and against people’s destiny. This is particular prevalent at the edge of major breakthrough when God wants to do new things and to bless. They rise up and challenge God concerning your case. They may go to your helpers in the physical or in the spiritual realm to manipulate them out of helping and promoting you. They ask God,” why do you want to promote this man? Others deserve it better than him.” They go to a man that is interested in marrying you and they say to him, “Why must you marry her? She is no good. In fact not just her but all the women from her family are bad news.” They have a wicked agenda for your life and destiny but today God shall expose, disgrace and silence them. I prophesy over your life and destiny that only God shall have the final say in your life, in the mighty name of Jesus. Pray the following prayers with boiling anger and victory is assured for you.

PRAYER POINTS.


I cover myself with the blood of Jesus christ.

Every power that wants me to suffer for the mistakes of others, die by fire.

Every power that finds joy in my tears, die by fire.

Evil road blocks checkmating my breakthroughs in the heavenlies, scatter by thunder.

Every strongman holding unto my breakthroughs release them, somersault and die.

Every satanic siren scaring away my helpers, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil voice speaking against me be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil voice from the graveyard speaking against my breakthroughs, die by thunder.

Any power calling my head before evil mirrors, die with your mirror in Jesus name.

Every satanic embargo placed upon my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus.

The key to my breakthroughs buried beneath the earth, come forth and locate me by fire in the name of Jesus.

Breakthrough magnets, my life is available, enter my life by fire in Jesus name.

Every evil decree and verdict spoken to render me poor, be reversed by the blood of Jesus. Jesus became poor so that I can be rich, therefore I am rich and poverty is not my portion in the name of Jesus.

Every shadow of hatred covering me, and creating problems for me in marriage, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Let every destiny demoting dream fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

Every pit dug to swallow me, swallow your digger, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil voice telling me to kill myself, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil personality attached to my life, instructing me to kill myself, be separated from me by fire, die and remain dead.

This year 2022 and beyond, nobody shall say to me, “Better luck next time,” in the name of Jesus.

I use the token of the blood of Jesus to blot out all the handwritings of ordinances of bad luck working against my life (Name the areas that you are experiencing bad luck such as marriage, career, education, and obtaining documents of advancement).

Every power speaking to reverse my deliverance, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

Anti-deliverance powers targeting my life for evil, fail and die.

Every voice of stranger in any area of my life, hear the voice of the Lord, depart and come no more in the name of Jesus.

Every evil authority working against any area of my life, be exposed, disgraced and paralyzed.

Every power, personality, or spirit working against my breakthroughs, be frustrated and fail woefully.

Every evil word spoken against my establishment by evil tongues, expire by the blood of Jesus.
By: via Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Be on your guard

Be on your guard http://dlvr.it/T71ptw

Popular posts