Saturday, February 26, 2022

The day I died

My son I am no different from you , all the passions you now felt ,I once was yoked by them. It wasn't easy at all the struggle to be righteous by your own effort is a never ending journey and normally we falter in all our efforts.

What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ. Philippians3:8 NIV

Never let anxiety and self condemnation be your daily bread , our enemy is always on the rampage seeking the weak who are always reminded of their sins ,so they would feel useless and continue living in sin.

The more you live in sin the harder it is to live to your full potential.. but all hope is not lost there is is Jesus Christ who can give you a true and better identity.

It started by a puff of smoke and the next thing it was booze ... The happiness the earth offers is of no value the end is only death. Before I knew it I was changing girls like I would my underwear , committing adultery seemed fashionable but the more I moved from one girl to the next the more I got confused about relationships.. 

No woman would quench the thirst I had for fulfillment , I did not stop myself from experimenting ,but all women seemed the same .. then I wondered why did the Bible put value in marriage when all I felt was dissatisfaction in relationships.

I am no bad parent at all , me and your mother we just couldn't make it ,we were too young or to be blunt I was drowning in the world that I lost focus on the real essence of life .

I followed after worldly pleasures,  Ohhh yes I had to be very fashionable girls liked a man who dressed in a certain way .. it was really easy in our days .. dress a certain way ,drive a car and you can get any woman you want...Vanity of vanities it is.

The world had taken me on a journey of no return , the music I listened to encouraged me to act and think in a certain way... This is not new my son... What you are facing is not new at all .

But the Devil operates by stealing time from the children of God. Time wasted is never regained... the time I realised the folly of worldly pleasures I had lost you , and I had already passed my youth, with nothing to show ,only failed marriages , poverty and depression.I had by this time attempted suicide 3 times , I could tell my life was going nowhere.

I had tried every brand of alcohol I knew of to get rid of the emptiness inside of me , and yes I used drugs too... Talk of marijuana I became addicted to it too ...but all of these things are useless , just a weapon used by the devil to keep mankind in chains.

But I met Jesus Christ ,he changed my life.. My life changed after I was introduced to the Jesus Christ of the Bible.

My son obey the commandment of God and do not let anyone or anything derail you from serving him , he loves you the way you are. I am begging you today come and taste the love of God in Jesus Christ you will testify.

Have more time studying the word of God .. Your success is only assured in Jesus Christ.


Give your life to God 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Apostolic Life ( Prayer Warriors)'s Post

Any spell of darkness holding me from breaking forth, I command you to be destroyed now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Every of my ha...

Popular posts